What you need to get going with online counselling
I provide online counselling services via skype. If you have a good internet connection and a webcam I can be your online counsellor. Alternatively by telephone. You would need to email me to arrange either.
Counselling is a formal arrangement.
It is based on an agreement between us.
Sessions are held on days and times that we agree.
I follow the Guidelines for Good Practice of the professional body the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Steps to Begin:
- If you are not a Skype user you will need to download Skype first.
- Via email we will set up the Initial Skype Session of approx 10 minutes to see if our connection is good enough. There is no charge for this.
- If we feel that we can work together you will need to sign up to our agreement before the first session.
Payment needs to be made before the session via Paypal. Here are instructions on how to send payment via paypal. Simply use my email address email@example.com as the person to send the payment to.
- We cannot work together online if our internet connection is not good enough.
- As a professional therapist I will only work with you if I feel it is in your best interest.
- If you would prefer to work with someone else, I am happy to help you find another therapist.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set
up a 10 min initial Skype session free of charge to see if we can work
together this way.